Find Out If You Qualify for Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation
If you are injured on the job in Pennsylvania, you are entitled to seek workers’ compensation benefits. These benefits include:
- Lost wages. Payment for a portion of wages you lost due to your injury.
- Medical care. Payment for all medical care related to the work injury, including: medicine, surgery, hospitalization, orthopedic appliances and other related items.
- Death benefits. Those who lose a family member due to a work injury may be entitled to benefits.
- Amputation and specific loss. These benefits are provided if you lose the use of a part of your body. They are also available if you suffered sight or hearing loss, or suffered a permanent and serious disfigurement on your head, face or neck.
Get a Free Claim Evaluation by an Expert Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Attorney*
Complete our free, no obligation form for an evaluation of your workers’ compensation claim. We will review your case and a workers’ compensation lawyer will contact you quickly to discuss your claim. Our team is led by James Mogul. Jim is a certified expert in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law.
No Fee Unless We Succeed!
There is no fee to speak with our legal team, and no fee unless we are able to help you with one of the following:
- Get your benefits started
- Save your benefits if the insurance company or employer is seeking to stop them
- Restore your benefits if they are stopped
- Obtain a lump sum payment for you
Workers’ Compensation Fees are Set by Law
The attorney fees for workers’ compensation claims are set by Pennsylvania law. This means the fee will be the same regardless of the law firm you choose. The key is making certain that you retain a legal team led by an expert like James Mogul, who has been practicing since 1983. Jim fights for each one of his clients. Let him fight for you.